- Is your skin or scalp giving you the blues?
- Are you sick of breaking out and covering those dark spots with heavy make-up?
- Tired of filling prescriptions, applying creams and taking pills without results?
- Have you resorted to consulting Dr. Google and Nurse YouTube for help? Let us help you!
Fayetteville acne specialist and ethnic skin expert, Stacy Washington, RN at Xubian Acne Clinic, has been a skin care leader in North Carolina for a decade. She embarked on a mission to research and tackle teen and adult acne and scarring, which affects people of all skin tones, especially people of color.
Xubian Acne Clinic in Fayetteville, NC treats acne and a variety of other common skin disorders with in-depth consultations, follow-up care, acne treatment programs, clinical acne facials, expert extractions, chemical peels, skin brightening, razor bump programs, and scar treatments. Ms. Washington uses corrective products from the most trusted names and labs in the skin care industry, and formulates her own exclusive line of skin care products for acne prone and ethnic skin.
North and South Carolina clients seek out Stacy Washington's assistance and expertise with a wide range of skin problems, including acne, razor bumps, acne scars, dark spots, uneven skin tone, scalp problems, keratosis pilaris, itchy rashes, dry skin and sensitive skin.
Xubian Acne Clinic is experienced treating acne and post-acne blemishes and scars on all skin tones and has a large African-American clientele. In addition, the clinic serves the needs of Caucasians, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans, Asian Indians and others in the Fayetteville, Lumberton, Parkton, Ft. Bragg, Raeford, Lillington and surrounding areas.
To get started, schedule your appointment below.
- Would you like to speak to an acne expert prior to making an appointment?
- Contact Us: 910.429.ACNE (2263)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 201 South McPherson Church Road - Suite 228 - McPherson Square - Fayetteville, NC 28303